Saturday 26 January 2013

Shoes for the Lunar New Year






Hello everyone! How has the weekend been treatin' you?
With the Chinese New Year approaching, I hope you have done your '大扫除' (Spring cleaning). With that being said,  it also means that it is time to shop for new clothes! - Weeee! - I am guessing it probably is one of the best parts about this festive season (next to collecting red packets). 
Started shopping for shoes first, and where better to go than to Onpedder! For those of you who didn't know, I started my career there. It was my first employment and probably the most memorable one to kick start my career. But I will save you from that boring story.

Anyway, you know your outfit will never be perfect without them shoes. I will tell you a little secret - Mid season sale has arrived in the store. Up to 40% discount...... SHUT UP!!! - I know. :) Quickly head down to Onpedder as soon as you can to get your fashion fixes. 

Singapore
391 Orchard Road #03-04, Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Singapore 238872
+65 6835 1307

Jakarta
Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 28 - 30 Gondangdia Menteng Jakarta Pusat DKI Jakarta Indonesia
+62 21 39831155

xoxo

Images by Willy Widjaya

No comments:

Post a Comment