Wednesday 9 January 2013

Floral in GIF!










Floral dress: Vintage | Sandals: Christian Louboutin | Shades: Ray Ban | Tote Bag: Picnic

 Happy midweek everyone!
For those of you who doesn't know, I am very fresh at blogging and I wanted to use this as a platform to share my love for fashion and vintage. I know my post are inconsistent and I wanna apologise for that. Only recently, statistic reality hit me in the face - for everyday you don't blog, you lose 20% or more of your readers. *Gasp!!!
 With that being said, I would like to thank each and every one of you who has been reading me religiously. Your support has been a great encouragement and inspiration for me to continue this humble blog of mine with consistency.

Anyway, here I was wearing a vintage floral printed dress stolen from my mother's closet. Paired up with my most comfortable pair of Loubis gladiator espadrille sandals. Of course, my outfit was so light and casual because these images are taken from Bali, again. Oh, in one of the pictures, you could see the highlights of my hair which I really love. They are highlighted in a blonde shade and the base is an ash brown shade. So when my hair is let loose, you don't really see the blonde streaks unless tied up or brought in front. My hair has always been like this for the past one year, but I am still digging it, so no complaints. :)

Until then amigos. Ciao~
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment