Thursday 3 January 2013

Eat, Pray, LOVE







 



Stripe Shirt: Picnic | Denim Shorts: Vintage Levis Silver Tab | Camo printed Swimwear: Roxy | Sandals: Sam Edelman (Similar here)| Sunglasses: Vintage Ray Ban

I can now strike the Love out of 'Eat, Pray, Love.'

If you have been following me on Instagram (which you should), you would have known by now that I took a nice little trip to Bali town recently. It was kind of like a late christmas + my birthday + pre new year's celebration with my boyfriend. 
We stayed in a ravishing villa in Nusa Dua, a very niche and serene part of Bali. And to be honest, retreating back to the villa everyday was one of my favourite parts of the trip. 

Stay tune while I upload the rest of the Bali pictures and blog about them. 
I am having Bali withdrawal symptoms.... 


1 comment: