Sunday 20 January 2013

Denim Cool.






Tank Top: Sister's | Cardigan: Mango | Denim Jeans: Vintage Levis | Bag: Michael Kors | Earrings: ASOS | Sneakers: Superga

This past weekend came and go in a blink of an eye. But it was filled with lots of emotions and things to do. And since I had to run around a lot, it was only logical to dress comfortably. 
With a slightly dryer weather in the land of Singapore, I could finally toss aside my beloved Wellington boots after a whole week in them. 
Threw on my trusty sneakers and finished the day without any pain.
Also, my all time favourite vintage denim has finally made its appearance in front of the lens.
I bought them a couple years ago and they have been on rotation on a monthly basis.
If you know me, surely you must have seen them before.
How could you not?

Anyway, I hope you guys have had a pleasant weekend, and lets embrace Monday together.
There is so much work to be done back in the office, due to next month's festive events - Chinese New Year/ Valentines Day/etc...
For now, stay calm and eat some sushi.. 
Omnomnom!

xx
Pictures by: Nazry Zakaria

No comments:

Post a Comment