Wednesday 23 January 2013

My little lucite purse






Blouse: Picnic | Tartan Vest: Vintage | Skinny Jeans: Pull and Bear (Old) | Ankle Boots: Steve Madden (Similar here and here) | Lucite Purse: Vintage | Glasses: Thrifted

I miss wearing a vest over every outfit I had couple of years ago. They instantly make one's outfit look cooler and dressier. Found this beautiful tartan piece while doing some vintage shopping. I was so lucky to score them as they fit so perfectly. The pictures does no justice at all...
Also, I found this chain lucite purse while accidentally discovering a cute vintage shop in Seminyak, Bali. Squealed the moment it was in my hands. I was contemplating whether to get them or not because - it was very costly; I have something pretty similar; and I don't know if it was practical. I mean, how do I fit all my stuff into one small tiny purse. Yes, I am a big bag person. Will do a Whats In My Bag post one day.
But anyhoos, I got them. Love them. No complaints. 

Happy Wednesday y'all.
xx

Pictures by Zann Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment