Tuesday 15 January 2013

A reason to love the rain.








 Knitted Cardigan: Random | Jeans: Warehouse | Quilted Wellington Boots: Sperry Top-Sider

All these months, I have been whining and complaining about Jakarta.
But the rain - the monsoon season, it gives me hope and love about this big chaotic city. Never have I ever had the right reasons to wear winter boots, winter coats, but mostly the boots. Rainstorm and floods are the closest to what seems like fall season to me. 
These Sperry wellington boots served me well during these unfortunate weather. And to be honest, putting them on, I loved every moment of my feet sitting on the fleece lining. #firstworldissues (and guilty of it).

PS: I found a new love for Rotiboy bread. Omnomnom
xx

Photos by Willy Widjaya


No comments:

Post a Comment