Monday 18 February 2013

My Keira Knightley inspired outfit.










Blouse: Topshop | A-line skirt: Marni (In black here) | Platform loafer pumpsMichael by Michael Kors | Linen bag: Marni (In cognac leather here) | Necklaces: Forever 21 | Sunnies: Vintage Ray ban 

You can say I am too late in posting my Chinese New Year outfit. But hear me out. This time of the year, I am always under the weather. Too much new year snacks, not enough sleep, working my ass off... It is no surprise that the illness came uninvited. I am so sorry for the delay in my posts and I hope all of you have had a wonderful and pleasant lunar new year. 

If you have seen my previous post, you would know I was dressed as inspired by Keira Knightley. Whilst shopping with this look in mind, I found this amazing tweed skirt by Marni on the sale rack! Scored! And where better to go than Topshop to look for beautiful quality blouse. Lovin' the lace detail on the chest. Mega swoooon~
I can't stress enough how much love I have for vintage fashion. The daintiness, the story each piece of clothing tell, the classic looks of  different eras. Sometimes I wish I was from a time long ago. Anyhoo, the overall appearance that I pulled together left me more than satisfied and I can't wait to put that skirt on rotation. Hope you like it too. x

By the way, have you voted for me via Galeries Lafayette's Fashion is You contest?
It is really simple. 
Click here or on the link below, scroll down and find this picture titled "Can't get enough of Floral" and click on the ♥ button to vote for me as your favourite look!



xxxxx

Picture credits to Zann Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment