Thursday 27 December 2012

Casual Gold










Dress: Vintage | Necklaces: Butler&Wilson inspired, Topshop | Shades: Vintage Ray Ban | Sneakers: SupergaLinen bag: Marni (In cognac leather here)

I hope that everyone has had a fantastic Christmas celebration with families, friends and loved ones. If you have been following me on Instagram, you would have known that yes, I am back in Singapore for the holidays. How could I not? 

Today I was pulling off a laid back gold palette. 
This is a particular colour palette I adore most when it is at its most informal state. The dress is a vintage that I picked up few weeks ago at my favourite store in Jakarta. The silhouette is unlike any other and the gold is in such a mellow muted tone. Definitely one of my favourites! 
The Superga's are a Christmas present from Nazry. 
Last Christmas, he bought me the exact same shoe in a different colour which I wore religiously. It is now in its best state - one of a kind, natural vintage effect. Once again, thank you Nazry. <3

Tomorrow we are gonna hop onto a plane to escape to Bali for my birthday retreat. :) 
It is both our first times there. So if there are anything tips on food, places, shopping or anything at all, do share. 
Will appreciate it so much. x


No comments:

Post a Comment