Thursday 13 December 2012

Suit down.






Blazer: Zara (Similar Here) ; Peter pan collared shirt: Topshop ; Denim shorts: Vintage Levis Silver tab ; Sneakers: Superga ; Linen bag: Marni (In cognac leather here)

In this casual smart look, I threw on my very worn out sneakers, and a 90's Levis silver tab jeans which my sister cut ruined them into cuffed shorts - which turned out great.
Dressing down a black work blazer is one of my favourite "easy-to-go" outfit. You can look chic and sharp but still feel decent without exposing too much skin. In my opinion, living in Jakarta has made 70% of my clothes unworn and untouched. Its all part of a - living in a foreign country, dress decently... Otherwise, be prepared to get rob - phase. Although it has been 7 months, I still feel foreign in this country.

Is it me or do you feel the same way too?

Pictures taken by Nazry Zakaria


No comments:

Post a Comment