Monday 26 November 2012

Posh wedding




 
Blouse: Bangkok ; Leather pleated skirt: Warehouse ; Bag: Marni (Similar here and here)


It was probably the most special day of her life.
2 Saturdays ago, I had the honour of attending my friend, Sefy's, wedding. The place was beautifully decorated with elegant yellow and ivory drapes all over. The buffet spread was made out of the most delicious malay food. If you don't already know, I am an absolute sucker for malay food. The sambal chili was out of this world. Mmmm...
The bride and groom were dressed in royal purple silk/satin(?) with intricate detailed embroidery and diamante. The entire setting was just too beautiful.
Congratulations Fariz and Sefy. May your marriage be led with loads of bliss and happiness. :)
 
Because I was running late from an errand, I felt a little under dressed. I came in a very simple white floaty blouse with black leather pleated skirt. Bunned up my hair and voila~ What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment