Wednesday 7 November 2012

Oxblood


Tank: Random; Pin-strip vest: 80's vintage; Black skort: 80's vintage; Hat: Cotton On

Shades: Vintage Ray bans; Necklace: Custom made granite stone Bag: Alexander Wang


Camo pumps: Michael Kors; Anklet: H&M

The current obsession with the colour oxblood has been spread throughout the fashion/beauty industry like wildfire. I too had to play a part in this. I have received so many compliments on my new lip colour and have been asked where to get them. So for those who want to know, they are from M.A.C. The colour is Diva and from the matte range. I have to add - after all these years of stroking my lipstick across my lips randomly, and using a tissue to wipe off the stokes that had gone wrong, I finally got my very first lip pencil. So in love with it right now. Got them at M.A.C as well, colour: Burgundy. 

So yes, I was back in Singapore couple days ago for a short holiday which was so productive. Jaapoh has so much potential to surprise you. I spent one of my days walking around China town, looking for fabulous props. Ended up in Ann Siang Hill and shop a little at Oakham Market. 

Seriously, I can't wait to show you what Jaapoh has in store for you. It has been a busy couple months now, and it won't be long till the wait is over. ;) Gotta run now, but I'll be back soon. Until then. 

x.

Photos by Zann Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment