Wednesday 10 April 2013

The perfect weekend getaway II











Quick post of my short but perfect getaway to Belitung over the weekend.
I departed from Jakarta via Sriwijaya Air and got there in less than an hour. 
Beautiful you say? One could also say its the Maldives of Asia. There are a total of 189 islands surrounding Belitung with beautiful crystal clear water covered in white sandy bay.These islands are definitely different from Bali, Lombok or Phuket. It isn't tourist infested. If you are travelling during the low peak season like I did, you might probably be the only ones in an island. Boats are easily for rental at affordable rates for island hopping. 
Check out this website for tour packages! You really should!

So, I was there for a photo shoot for one of my projects at work. 
I stayed at one of my company's hotel, Billiton Hotel and Klub. Pretty amazing with great food. 
Hardly got to take any outfit photos so these scenery ones will have to do (sorry!). 

All in all, it was the perfect getaway. 
x
Sincerely,
Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment