Monday 17 June 2013

Garden Daisies &my awesome big news~









Top: Topshop
Leather jacket: Bangkok
Midi skirt: Vintage
Sneakers: Superga
Bag: Alexander Wang

#Throwback random shoot my sister (@zxnn) and I took awhile back when I was in Singapore. 7 levels down from my apartment, this field of grass was so impromptu and the most convenient location we have ever decided and agreed on. The saturation of the grass and red gates in the background were perfect for my daisies printed midi skirt. During a vintage hunt, I dug through a pile of unwanted skirts in my usual market, hoping to find some winter clothing for my move to Europe later this year. (Yessss! My secret is out - Gbye Asia.) I managed to acquire couple of outerwear and warm wool skirts to survive the cold weather. But alas, this daisy printed skirt was my favourite gem of all, for now. The flower and colour of the skirt is perfect for this current season, but yet also prepping me for my beloved departure towards London - where the skies are gloomy and grey, but the cities cannot be more alive bustling with colours. I can't wait to tell you more about my itinerary around Europe and why I am moving to London. But for now, I am still on my 9-5 desk job, completing my final project for the Muslim Fasting Month festival. Until then, I hope you are having a fantastic Monday~

Sincerely,
Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment