Thursday 7 March 2013

Bringing back denim on denim






Sleeveless Denim shirt: Vintage Levis | Denim Jeans: Vintage Levis 501 | Wide Brim Fedora: Cotton On | Felt Boots: ASOS | Tartan Bow: ASOS

In a blink of an eye, the calendar flipped its pages to March now. I don't really know where I stand about the time that is passing us by too quickly. Whether or not I am happy and satisfied with where I am at current days. I hate being here, but at the same time I am excited for a lot of things come April. Already, it looks like I will be traveling to a couple cities for work and leisure within this month. Judi is so ready to explore!!
Bandung last weekend was pretty amazing and disappointing at the same time. Amazing for the weather and disappointments from the shopping. But I guess it is probably because I went without an open mind. But the weather was capitals A-C-E. It was really nice just getting out of this pit hole, Jakarta.

Talking about brilliant, I found these pretty dope sleeveless denim shirt from Levis dated back to 1970s. It was pretty musky when I first had them, but a few rounds of bleaching and hand washing did its trick. And as always, the denim trend stayed by me season after season. James dean would be so proud of me.

Sincerely,
Judi

Pictures taken by Zann Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment